Journey Through the Genres | 3rd-6th Grade
Are you looking for a meaningful activity for the beginning of the year?
This genre study will get your students engaged and collaborating as they discuss the characteristics of each station they 'travel' to. Students will use their passports to collect characteristics and earn their stickers!
In this resource you will find:
- Lesson Plans
- Decor Banners
- Itinerary to create groups
- Genre Characteristics Answer Key
- Passport Books for Students
- 10 genres
- 3 postcards for each genre (pulled from an authentic text)
- Stickers for each genre
- Station Instruction guide
Check out this video to see a peek!